This is a really good game to learn construction of simple words.
- There are 2 sets of alphabets (so 52 alphabets in all), 10 extra vowels, and 24 word cards(double-sided) included in the box.
- First, identify the object in the flash card and make the corresponding word using the alphabets given.
- Then reverse the card, identify the object, and spell it yourself!
- The reverse of the card has only the image and not the word spelt out.
- Enjoy playing step-by-step from easy to difficult levels.
- Progress from simple 3-letter word cards to the difficult 6-letter word cards.
- This game helps in letter identification, sorting skills, word building skills, spellings, matching skills, vocabulary building, and more!
- Made of MDF, it uses non-toxic inks and is 100% child-safe.
- Contains small parts which may present a choking hazard. Use under adult supervision.
|BATTERY INCLUDED||Not Applicable|
|CATEGORY||Games and puzzles|
|CONNECTION PLATFORM||Not Applicable|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP||3+|
|TARGET AUDIENCE||Unisex Children|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.