JLPT course is mainly structures for the novice who have no background of the Japanese language. The course structure is in line with The Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT, 日本語能力試験, nihongonōryokushiken) so as to assess and certify the Japanese language proficiency of non-native speakers.
• Kana Scripts (Hiragana & Katakana)
• Japanese Characters (Kanji- Pictograms with stroke order)
parts of speech, articles , word order or syntax, demonstratives & interrogatives, counters, verbs and verb conjugation, adjectives, adverbs, comparisons, giving and receiving, requests and commands, potential and conditionals, possessive, direct indirect speech, various other form, etc.
nouns, verbs tenses-past and present, adjectives, adverbs, expressions of time , expression and phrases etc.
• Situational Conversations and Practice Drills
self-introduction, numbers, day and date, time, location and presence, possession of objects, time expressions and their usage, visiting people, accepting and receiving objects, hospital, asking direction, asking price of objects etc.
• Brief Introduction to History of Japan and its Cultural Aspects, ikebana, origami, calligraphy, kabuki etc.
• Video and Audio
Clips for listening and practice
• Daily Japanese Expressions and Idioms
Duration: 3 months
Time: 30 hrs
|BATTERY INCLUDED||Not Applicable|
|RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP||5+|
|TARGET AUDIENCE||Unisex Children|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.