• Reveals basic knowledge of the distinguish sounds,
vocabulary, and sentence structure of Hindi
• Help make understand the cultural rules performed at work in India, in particular (i.e., dos and don'ts and different interpretation of eye contact, proxemics, and another body language)
• Engage in basic level exchanges with different Hindi speaker (i.e., greeting individuals appropriately, asking for information, including asking for and giving directions, and leave-taking)
•Accurately identify (in spoken and written language) and write all individual and blended agreement and vowel sounds, and understand, read and write at least 2 frequency words
• Follow simple directions worded in Hindi (orally and in writing), including landmark-based directions which are more common in India, given the similar absence of chronological zip code based numerical addresses)
• Understand and build basic sentences in speech and writing
- Duration: 3 months
- Total Time: 30 hrs
|BATTERY INCLUDED||Not Applicable|
|RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP||5+|
|TARGET AUDIENCE||Unisex Children|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.