Stay close to nature and explore the various mathematical concepts present in trees, flowers, leaves, stems, etc., by visualising the math involved in them.
Key Learning :
• Basic idea of Regular and Irregular shapes
• Comparing Length (Comparing the length of leaves and stems)
• Understanding weight of the natural objects
• Basic idea of Fractions in leaves
• Exploring different patterns (Fibonacci pattern in Sunflower, Spiral pattern in seashell)
• Understanding Perimeter, Surface area, and Volume of Leaves and cylindrical stems
Age Group: 4-12 years
No. Of Sessions: 2
Note: Once the payment is completed, our executive will contact you soon for further proceedings.