Have fun with 52 self correcting wooden tiles!
- Each alphabet is a two piece puzzle made up of the object with which it starts. For example, the puzzle for letter 'F' is a 'Fish'.
- To complete the puzzle, match the alphabet with its corresponding object.
- Once that is done, the child can also Identify a vowel and a consonant.
- An alphabet in white is a consonant, and a yellow one a vowel.
- Helps in Alphabet Identification, Sorting Skills, Matching Skills, Word Building Skills, Spellings, and enhancement & development of multi-disciplinary skills, all in one game!
- Made of MDF, it is 100% child-safe.
|BATTERY INCLUDED||Not Applicable|
|CATEGORY||Games and puzzles|
|CONNECTION PLATFORM||Not Applicable|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP||3+|
|TARGET AUDIENCE||Unisex Children|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.